Find a common ground at low cost in a timely and inclusive manner
Our value proposition
We provide Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) training and we audit your ADR mechanisms to improve efficiencies and minimize wastes and time through a participatory approach, in Africa, in French and in English.
We believe that there is always an alternative dispute resolution way for your conflicts. Our service includes a comprehensive consult to help identify gaps and opportunities, a comprehensive report that includes a project plan with timelines and milestones, a cost analysis, and a schedule. We also offer a suite of quality products that will help you get there quickly and smoothly. That’is how we ensure your success.
Why Acacia Mediation?
The Acacia is a tree in Africa under which people discuss and solve conflicts. Through our African and Canadian approach, we believe that there is always an alternative dispute resolution way for your conflicts. Our service includes a comprehensive consult to help identify gaps and opportunities, a report that includes a project plan with timelines and milestones, a cost analysis, and a schedule. We also offer a suite of quality products that will help you get a settlement quickly and smoothly while respecting your culture.
We want to give each of you the time and guidance you deserve. Whether you’re seeking a strategic expertise in ADR with a special skillset, call us today. Together we’ll create and refine your plan for success. We didn’t get there alone. And neither will you.
Years in the Business
Who We Are
Our Team of Experts
President and senior consultant Master’s in Conflict Analysis and Resolution Certified community mediator.
Economist specialized in Network industries with a Master’s degree in Peace and Conflict from Ottawa, Canada. DESS in Auditing and DESS in Economic Regulation and Management of Infrastructure Projects.
Attended many trainings with the World Bank Institute especially in Public Private Partnerships regulation.
- 10 years Management of regulation agencies economic development and
- Coordinated the harmonization of Information and Communication Technologies in West Africa
- Diverse wide experience in group dynamics and group facilitation
- Community Engagement Coordinator and Training Development expert in conflict analysis
- 9 years experience as a professional facilitator
- initiated the Ottawa Network of community facilitators through City For All Women Initiative
- Gender based analysis plus , Equity and Inclusion with an intersectional approach
- Diversity policies: Impact Assessment – Gender Auditing / Equity and Inclusion policies
- Community Development – Coordinate Partnership brokering stakeholders’ engagement with a Collective Impact approach
- Business development training and services to increase economic productivity, innovation, and profitability
- Non partisan politics
L.L.B., Med. A., and D.e.s.s. Law
Lawyer Wide range of conflict resolution, mediation and facilitation. In-house conflict, individuals, inter-cultural, community, strategic planning and process design. Large construction and natural resource development
Conflict Resolution Professional, Policy and Research Individual and Group Conflict Resolution, Stakeholder Engagement, Governance, Policy & Compliance, Natural Resources, Mining, Environmental. Team Management.
- Legal research and drafting: by-laws, contracts, agreements, policies. Contract management policy.
- Manager: public governance, policy and transparency. Project management. Legislative writing.
- Director of Public Affairs, Lawyer, Greffière, O.M.A
- Director of Public Affairs. Legal advice, communications and archives.
- Public consultations and stakeholder relations. Public governance. Project Management. English and French.
- Diploma in Business LawFieldOfStudyInternational Business Law (Trade, Mining, Natural Resources) GradeD.e.s.s. droit des affaires / Postgraduate Diploma in Business law
- and Societies:
- Of StudyCivil and Commercial Mediation
We have access to a pool of experienced Canadian mediators, conflict analysts, and regulatory specialists who will bring expertise tailored to your specific needs